The new position of XTM Product Manager will be a senior role within XTM International.
The initial focus of the Product Manager is to analyse and validate our knowledge of the localization industry to create and deliver a roadmap of product enhancements.
As Product Manager, you will work closely with our customer-facing business development teams and solutions architects to capture requirements from our customers and users. You will also review our existing product offering and identify and drive continual improvement to our products to ensure continued fit to market.
Reporting to the Development manager you will also lead a team of Project Managers and work with them to describe the requirements to the development team, creating well-formed and testable user stories, and setting product development priorities for the new and enhanced products.
The Product Manager will set product/feature release schedules in coordination with these teams.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- To request and analyse product feedback from customers, users, partners along with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts
- To create and deliver a product roadmap which enables the business to achieve its strategy of deepening our offerings of translation technology. Balancing the requirements of existing clients, the requirements of XTM’s growth strategy as well as XTM and Industry innovations
- To prioritise feature requests from our customers and end users and feed these into our roadmaps
- To develop and refine user stories and define acceptance criteria for the development team
- To groom and prioritise the development backlog and set release goals
- To plan releases and upgrades to follow the progress of work and address issues blocking progress during sprints
- To manage a team of development Project Managers
- To attend and learn at leading Industry events
- To represent XTM and XTM’s strategy at Industry events and potentially other selected customer meetings
- To ensure sales, solutions architects and support receive adequate training and understanding of new releases
- To ensure marketing are informed and educated in a timely manner on new releases and overall XTM strategy
- To contribute informative thought leadership blogs, articles and presentations on XTM and localization related topics
- Experience in supplying product and services into the localization sector
- A good blend of commercial, technical and customer/user focused experience
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Experience of modern Agile software development processes
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to deliver projects to deadlines
- A degree background
- Excellent proficiency in English, written and spoken
- To be in XTM’s office in Poznan, Poland at least 25% of the time following an initial 3 to 6 months full time in Poznan. In addition the Product Manager would be required to travel up to 25% of the time internationally
- Experience of product management operating within a technology businesses
XTM International develop and sell XTM, a web-based, translation management system (TMS) with an integrated Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tool. Our mission is to help enterprises reach global markets more efficiently by creating, delivering and supporting an industry leading, easy to use platform to automate and manage all aspects of the localization process. XTM is the complete translation solution for enterprises, LSPs and freelance translators. The system stores all linguistic assets and project data centrally, allowing users to collaborate on translation tasks, leveraging translation memory and terminology in real time. The flexible and automated workflow streamlines work and provides project managers with an up to date view of the project status. XTM is a modular system with an extensive web service API that allows integration with third-party systems. XTM is cost effective, easy to use and reduces the technical barriers to installing and maintaining advanced CAT tools. Our customers around the globe, who benefit from the latest technology, include organizations of all sizes from freelance translators to the largest translation agencies and enterprises. For more information: www.xtm.cloud
Please include the following statement in your resume:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the free movement of such data and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 10 May 2018. I give consent for the collection and processing of my personal data contained for the purposes of future recruitment.”