6 months ago
January 13, 2021
Join Us for the First Virtual Together 2021 Next Month!
The countdown for Together 2021 is on! If you haven’t already booked your spot at this leading industry event, we would like to remind you that until the 31 January you can access all that is on offer at the reduced early bird rate. So, with no time to lose, we would like to share with you some of the key reasons you can’t miss out on THE event for #xl8 #l10n companies and freelance professionals:
- Get a new perspective on the future of the industry
- Develop a stronger network
- Update your technical skills
- Share experiences and challenges with your peers
- Maximise productivity with new tools and approaches
- Contribute towards a stronger industry
Most importantly, it’s a friendly, collaborative environment in which to develop lasting relationships. The theme for Together 2021 is Together At Home with two tracks moderated by experienced industry professionals:
Best Practice for Freelancers and LSPs / Looking Ahead: Trends and Tools
The speaker line-up for 2021 is made up of close to 20 diverse language professionals, who will be bringing the programme to life with their passion and knowledge.
It would not be an Elia event if we did not offer plenty of opportunities for networking. We will be using a combination of virtual tools to provide an immersive and interactive event. In addition to the online tools, we will also be bringing back our bespoke event app to facilitate communication. You will be able to view the profile of your fellow attendees via the Together event app.
- Customisation of your profile to highlight your key skills
- Scheduling of private meetings with one another during the event
- Scheduling appointments for the Together Fair
- Discussion with attendees
- Create a personalised agenda
The use of these tools will also allow us bring back the ever-popular Together Fair in a virtual format. The Together Fair is the place for language professionals and language service companies to connect and discover specialities that LPSs are looking for and the skills that freelancers possess.
So, why wait? Reserve your place to be at the most talked about language event of 2021, and be sure to take advantage of the early bird rates! See you at #eliatogether
For any additional information please contact Elia Events Manager: Dimitra Garantzioti: firstname.lastname@example.org