Measuring Success in Digital Marketing
Slator and SocialSEO invite you to attend Measuring Success in Digital Marketing at 12pm EST on June 23rd. This free event will help you understand the accurate measurement of the critical metrics of Digital Marketing, and learn how to perform successfully across different channels.
About measuring Digital Marketing success:
Digital Marketing is critical to the success of your business. But without accurate measurements of the appropriate metrics, it is difficult to know how successful your marketing initiatives are.
In this discussion, we will talk about how to define and measure progress and success in Digital Marketing, and how to use these measurements to benchmark performance across different Digital Marketing channels.
This Webinar is ideal for:
Marketers at LSPs, language technology and end-client companies involved in the planning and execution of digital marketing across all channels including search engines, social media, email and websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- Digital and Content Marketers
- Social Media Managers and Marketers
- Sales Managers and Lead Generators
Why is it Important?
There are three key challenges at the core of this discussion, any of which can undermine the value of your Digital Marketing initiatives. Those three challenges are:
- defining success
- selecting appropriate metrics, and
- measuring those metrics.
What will you learn?
- How to deciding what success means for your Digital Marketing
- How to consider which metrics map onto this definition
- How to ensure those metrics are being accurately measured
- How to use those measurements to benchmark channel performance
Register now for Measuring Success in Digital Marketing at 12pm EST on June 23rd for free to ensure you succeed with your marketing initiatives.