4 years ago
July 24, 2017
International Acclaim for ‘Universally Speaking’ @ the Develop Excellence Awards
QA and Localisation specialists, Universally Speaking, cement their place at the forefront of industry innovation as they win best in category at Europe’s largest and most prestigious games awards ceremony.
18, July 2017: Last week the games industry elite came together in Brighton for one of Europe’s biggest and most prestigious awards ceremonies.
Top studio talent from across Europe returned to the UK for the Develop: Industry Excellence Awards bash, which runs alongside the annual Develop: Brighton Conference. This years awards were the biggest ever. Over 500 attendees from 170 companies worldwide. The Develop Awards are the only peer-voted prizes for UK and European games developers which focus purely on creativity, teamwork and innovation.
In a memorable night for the Universally Speaking team, who saw off all competition to pick up the prestigious and highly coveted Industry Excellence Award for best in QA & Localisation, a clearly moved CEO, Vickie Peggs, said “We are utterly delighted to receive this award, recognition on this scale is truly humbling in the face of such fantastic competition. This award is reflective of the dedication and hard work our in-house teams apply to each and every project. But it is also representative of passion. We succeed because we love what we do, and we love working with incredibly talented and creative clients. It is because of that creativity we are able to innovate and lead in our sector.”
General Manager, Maan Mati, said “We would love to thank all our incredible clients, around the world, for choosing to work with Universally Speaking. We will continue to innovate and exceed expectation”.
Notes to Editors:
- Universally Speaking provide localisation and QA solutions to the digital entertainment industry.
- We work with amazing talent the likes of Amazon, Warner Bros, EA, Konami, Square Enix and Capcom and many others.
- We help to realise the commercial potential of our clients’ products.
- Our staff are leading experts in the localisation and QA fields.
- We have completed thousands of projects within the digital entertainment industry, including some of the biggest selling games of all time.
- Our project teams are custom built to match specific project needs.
- The Develop Awards aims to celebrate and reward UK and European games developers, focusing purely on creativity, teamwork and inspiring innovation.
- Firmly established as the unrivalled badge of excellence for the games sector, these prestigious awards were launched to raise standards across the industry by showcasing top class performance and innovation.
More information on our website: www.usspeaking.com