3 years ago
May 18, 2017
Lingotek Named Salesforce AppExchange Partner
Lingotek app and award-winning TMS improve continuous delivery and management of multilingual CRM content
LEHI, UT — (Slator – 05-18-17) – Lingotek | The Translation Network announced today that it has become a Salesforce AppExchange Partner. Salesforce is the world’s leading customer relationship management (CRM) software company that helps companies track and monitor sales and marketing activities.
The Lingotek – Inside for Salesforce app integrates with the Salesforce platform to automate enterprise translation of Sales Cloud lead information and Service Cloud cases, case comments, knowledge base articles and to make document repositories multilingual.
The app eliminates the manual processes usually required when authoring, personalizing, and publishing CRM content by making it more automated and integrated.
With the Lingotek – Inside for Salesforce app, users can:
- Translate Salesforce knowledge base articles, cases, case comments, and leads, so global teams can easily access information in their own language.
- Conveniently add machine or human translation to workflows, so companies can match translation to their content type and budget.
- Choose languages from a convenient drop down menu to quickly select a language, no searching required.
- View critical sales information in their native language so team members always have the latest data and statistics at their fingertips.
- Qualify leads in any language to increase the efficiency of their sales activities.
- Collaborate on important cases without language barriers, so team communication is more streamlined and efficient.
- Leverage, reuse, and share translation memory in real time to save on translation costs and avoid paying for the same translation over and over again.
- Preview translations prior to publication to ensure highest quality by catching any quality, layout, or translation errors before they can cause any damage to the company’s reputation.
- Use machine translation engines like Google Neural Machine Translation (GNMT), which will be switching to an artificial intelligence (A.I.)-powered machine translation system later this year.
- Add machine learning to train your machine translation engine to help the accuracy of automatic translation.
The Lingotek – Inside for Salesforce app provides access to Lingotek’s award-winning translation management system (TMS) and best-in-class tools such as easy-to-use, customizable workflows, real-time leveraging of translation memory, and an intelligence data app on multilingual project performance to inform strategic business decisions.
“We’re excited about being an AppExchange Partner,” said Rob Vandenberg, President and CEO of Lingotek, “because Lingotek not only offers cloud-based, real-time integration and automation with Salesforce, but also gives users access to our cutting-edge TMS technology and its unparalleled project management tools.”
Lingotek and FamilySearch worked together to create the Lingotek – Inside for Salesforce app. FamilySearch is a nonprofit family history organization and is the largest genealogy organization in the world. Millions of people use FamilySearch records, resources, and services each year to learn more about their family history. “Two and a half years ago, we approached Lingotek and asked them about building this integration for us. We saw the need for it. We worked with Lingotek because they are one of the few–if not the only–company that has made integration part of their go-to-market strategy.” said Rob Thomas, Senior Project Manager for FamilySearch. “Their Salesforce integration takes something that can be a very involved process, and makes it automatic, rebuilding the multilingual content back into the repository, so translation can be done in a few seconds.”
Lingotek collaborated with Cloud Conversion to build this next-generation AppExchange application because “Salesforce users have been looking for an easy & automated way to do enterprise translations of all Salesforce content natively on the Force.com platform,” said Jon Jessup, Founder and CEO of Cloud Conversion. Jon also said: “This is a ground-breaking Salesforce application that will help a lot of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & App Cloud customers/partners.”
Lingotek – Inside Connectors offer out-of-the-box integrations with the most popular web applications: CRM, CMS, eCommerce platforms, knowledge bases, product and support documentation, social business software, marketing automation suites, desktop files, and even software localization.
Lingotek | The Translation Network is a cloud-based translation services provider, offering translation management software and professional linguistic services. Lingotek’s award-winning TMS with tools like easy-to-use workflows, translation memory, and intelligence. Lingotek makes it easier and faster to deliver your multilingual content to new markets by integrating, automating, and streamlining the translation process. Lingotek’s Translation Network is the only cloud-based solution to connect all your global content in one place and translate it in real time, giving you the power to manage your brand worldwide.
To learn more about the Lingotek – Inside for Salesforce app, click here.
To visit the Salesforce AppExchange, click here.
Lingotek | The Translation Network is the only cloud-based solution to connect all of your global content in one place, giving you the power to manage your brand worldwide. Our industry-leading technology pairs with the best enterprise applications and expert language services to continuously push dynamic multilingual content to all of your global markets. Lingotek is based in Lehi, Utah–also known as Silicon Slopes–and is funded by Signal Peak Ventures and In-Q-Tel.
801-331-7777 ext. 115