3 years ago
March 13, 2017
Lionbridge onDemand Grows 68% in 2016
Scalable BPaaS Translation Solution Scales to 5,600 Users; Reports Market-Leading Net Promoter Score of 72
WALTHAM, Mass. – March 08, 2017 – Lionbridge Technologies, Inc., announced 2016 results for Lionbridge onDemand, its Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solution that is fundamentally changing the way translation services are provided. Lionbridge onDemand combines software and services to enable users in all enterprise departments to easily submit and receive translation projects online, and seamlessly access translation within their content management systems and marketing applications.
Lionbridge onDemand’s revenue grew 68 percent year-over-year in 2016 and has more than 5,600 users. These users reported high customer satisfaction with onDemand, which boasts a total Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 72. The platform’s highly-automated, intelligent delivery model drives significant benefits including:
- 99.8 percent on-time delivery rate
- 99.4 percent revision-free project rate
- 99 percent of users satisfied or very satisfied (85 percent) with their customer care
This performance reflects the uniqueness of the solution and the maturity of the BPaaS production model. Lionbridge onDemand clients are proud to share their appreciation for the service as seen through a number of videos:
- Extreme Networks – “Working with Lionbridge onDemand has been a great experience overall. The system is very easy to use and our customer success manager is extremely responsive. Lionbridge onDemand has significantly reduced the cycle time to launch new multilingual content and websites.” – Jim MacLeod, Director Creative & Digital Marketing, Extreme Networks
- Life Fitness – “With Lionbridge onDemand, our staff accesses the user friendly system and receives automated quotes 24/7 for any translation product with just a few clicks of a mouse. By integrating Lionbridge onDemand with Drupal, Life Fitness is accelerating the delivery of content and campaigns across markets to build our global presence.” – Heather Sieker, EMEA Marketing Solutions Manager, Life Fitness
- The Predictive Index – “From the constant flow of communication and attentiveness from our account director, to the high quality and quick turnaround, Lionbridge onDemand is the best solution for our needs.” – Drew Fortin, VP of Marketing, The Predictive Index
In addition to rapid growth and highly satisfied clients, Lionbridge onDemand has robust functionality to support client needs.
- Connectors – Lionbridge onDemand connects seamlessly to leading systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Acquia, Drupal, WordPress, Demandware, Hybris and many more
- APIs – A robust set of APIs that enable content systems to add professional translation as a feature, and a Command Line Interface to localize applications and large data sets
- In Country Review – Streamlines the review process from local market staff to easily manage numerous concurrent projects
- Asset Management – A single access point to easily find all translated content and order additional languages for selected content
“As globalization permeates every department in the enterprise, there is growing demand for a simplified, highly-responsive translation solution that combines both software and services, to enable high quality, tight deadlines, distributed global approval processes and numerous system integrations,” said Marc Osofsky, senior vice president and general manager of Global Offerings, Lionbridge. “Our clients greatly appreciate that Lionbridge onDemand solves the end-to-end translation challenge and enables them to focus on growing their business.”
About Lionbridge onDemand
Lionbridge onDemand is a comprehensive Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solution that combines global-scale software with the industry’s most trusted translation services. Lionbridge onDemand supports dozens of file types and provides seamless integration with content management systems and marketing platforms. As a full-featured solution, onDemand provides users in all enterprise departments to access translation, receive automated quotes and delivery commitments, user review workflow, asset management and invoicing.
To learn more, visit www.lionbridgeondemand.com.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide detail-critical business processes, including translation, online marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries. To learn more, visit www.lionbridge.com.