Slator Design Thinking June 2020
Learn how to collaborate and innovate better through Slator Design Thinking: Slator invites you to join an online and interactive Design Thinking Innovation Workshop on June 25th led by Chris Elkin, Founder of Doodle Brands.
This Workshop is ideal for:
- Small and medium LSP owners and large LSP business unit managers
- Client service managers and front-line teams
- Operations directors, managers and team leaders
- Production and project managers and teams
- Corporate localization and vendor managers and teams
Why Design Thinking Innovation? In a rapidly-changing post-covid world, people in all types of organizations need to understand how to innovate better together, in-person and remotely. Contrary to popular belief, better problem framing, solving and collaboration (i.e. innovation!) is often not the result of random lightning strikes, but rather the practice of the right human-centered mindsets, methods and tools, taken from the designer’s toolkit.
This workshop will transform the way you work by introducing the key mindsets of innovators and Design Thinking methods to empower you and your network to innovate everywhere. Start learning how to conquer everyday challenges through Design Thinking Innovation.
What will you learn? You will learn how to re-frame the real problem and solve it with the right solution by using Design Thinking mindsets and methods. Through a dynamic mix of live presentations and activities, this online Workshop will teach you to apply a versatile design thinking discipline that:
- Provides teams with repeatable ways to innovate and make things better together
- Promotes productive collaboration across teams (remotely or in-person)
- Helps uncover deeper customer insight to get closer to real problems
- Guides and informs future solutions with team input, alignment and confidence
What will you get to take-away?
- A How-To approach to apply Design Thinking Innovation
- The ‘Mindset of an Innovator’ to shape your new innovator thinking
- A Toolbox of go-to Design Thinking Method Templates to help you apply Design Thinking to overcome your challenges
- Design Thinking Links to some of the best, free online resources
- An exclusive invitation to join the Slator/Doodle Brands ‘Design Thinking Practitioner Series’ courses
Register for Slator Design Thinking for USD 75.00 on June 25th and transform and empower the way you work, problem solve and innovate. Contact Andrew Smart if your company would like to purchase five or more tickets for your team.