Slator Digital Marketing – July 2020
Learn how to think about and navigate the digital marketing landscape: Slator invites you to join a free guided tour through today’s digital marketing landscape, intertwined with observations about the intersection of the LSP & digital marketing communities and digital marketing during a pandemic.
This Workshop is ideal for:
Marketers and social media managers at LSPs, language technology and end-client companies involved in the planning and execution of digital marketing across all channels including search engines, social media, email and websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Marketing Directors and Managers
- Digital and Content Marketers
- Social Media Managers and Marketers
- Sales Managers and Lead Generators
Why should we understand digital marketing?
Considering the inevitability of globalization and digital transformation, effective digital marketing is essential to the successful operation of nearly every business. Understanding the digital marketing landscape allows businesses to make conscious and educated decisions for their own digital marketing strategy and grow sales.
What will you learn?
You will learn the components, categories, and goals of tailored digital marketing. An actionable blueprint for creating your own successful digital marketing strategy will be provided, along with interesting insights into the application of these strategies to real life businesses.
What will you get to take-away?
- An Informed and Empowered perspective on engaging digital marketing
- A look into the realities of Digital Marketing during a pandemic
- A walkthrough of the Digital Marketing Toolbox available to businesses
- An Actionable Blueprint to cultivating success in digital marketing
- Guaranteed Responses to your questions by digital marketing experts