2 weeks ago
January 7, 2022
Taia Revamps User Interface To Make Its Platform More Intuitive and User-Friendly
In an effort to serve the global entrepreneur community, Taia Translations has launched a brand new version of its translation platform. With a new user interface, an easier login process and more simple and intuitive project management features, the Taia platform is even more simple and user-friendly than ever before.
At Taia Translations, they tried to identify the most pressing issues facing their clients when using the platform, thus the changes to the platform are based mostly on their clients’ feedback. The new user interface is even more transparent and easy to use, giving users complete control over their translation processes. They can order professional translations in a few clicks, choosing the quality level, delivery date and pricing. Alternatively, they can add their own translators to projects within Taia to use the AI-supported translation tools.
A new and improved platform
After learning from their clients, the Taia team made the following changes to the platform:
- The platform boasts a brand new user interface, which is easy to navigate and free of any excess information that would risk slowing down the user experience.
- It is now easier to order and select services, as this process has been broke down into several steps.
- The process of creating new projects has been tremendously simplified and can be done in just a few simple steps. Users simply choose what they want done with their project, select the source and target languages, drop their file or text, and pick the category that best suits their project.
- The project ordering process is also much more simple. Now, users just choose one of the services offered to them and select their preferred delivery date. The delivery date can be adjusted according to the urgency of the project.
- The pricing overview is now even more transparent.
- The distinction between ordering translations and doing translations by yourself has been made more obvious. Now, users can organize their work more efficiently and find the perfect balance between the tasks they want to carry out themselves and the tasks they would like to outsource.
- Company management tools have been refined, so that companies and individuals can add new team members or manage their existing ones in a very straightforward way.
- Sign up and Login procedures have been simplified (no need to click through Re-Captcha images anymore, this process unfolds automatically).
- The color scheme has been unified and synchronized throughout the Taia platform.
Taia is a revolutionary AI-assisted translation platform, which helps companies all over the world to optimize their translation process, making their entry into the global market easier than ever before.
The company was founded in 2018 by Marko Hozjan, CEO, and Matija Kovač, Head of Development. Before founding Taia, Marko and Matija had already co-founded a very successful language academy. The company currently employs 30 people from 10 different countries. Taia has so far raised EUR 1.4 million in seed venture capital and is currently in the process of securing their next round of financing.
More information is available on the Taia Translations website: https://taia.io/