Proprietary data meets unparalleled industry network.
M&A Buy-Side Advisory
Reaching attractive targets is hard. We’re here to help.
We connect industry buyers and financial investors to the most promising acquisition
opportunities. Our clients benefit from Slator’s unrivaled proprietary research combined with
our extensive industry network. Our coverage includes:
- Localization and translation services providers (across all verticals and geographies)
- Localization management and workflow technology providers
- Language Al companies
We draw on a tried and tested methodology for each process and customize our approach to
Seller Advisory Services
In collaboration with our partner firm Maveria, Slator provides the full suite of sell-side
services to company founders, owners, and investors, and advises sellers across the entire
- Reviewing and assessing company information and metrics
- Recommending a custom process, based on our extensive database
- Preparing process documentation including a Teaser and Information Memorandum
- Identifying, screening, and contacting qualified buyers
- Negotiating Letters of Intent with multiple buyers and structuring the transaction
- Managing and coordinating the transaction closing
Sell your language services or language Al company with Slator.
From investment thesis to data room deep dive.
Commercial Due Diligence
Slator’s experienced industry consultants and advisors support buyers of and investors in language industry businesses.
- Establishing an investment thesis
- Outside-in analysis
- Technology reviews and benchmarking
- Market positioning analysis
- Competitive positioning
- Client interviews
- Growth opportunities and much more.
Market Research and Localization Consulting
Slator’s experienced market research team supports buyers and vendors of language services and technology across the entire production and supply chain. Our services include
- Structuring and end-to-end running of Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Custom market research on specific services, technologies, or verticals
- Custom vendor lists
- Competitive analysis
- Technology assessments
Navigate the complex landscape of language services and technology confidently.